E trading or ONLINE NET TRADING is that part of e-Commerce which specializes in
providing financial services ONLINE i.e. trading in equity, derivatives and other
instruments; f commodities etc.
We offer online net trading facility on
NSE through "NOW" (NEAT on WEB) and on BSE through BSE webx.
While "NOW" is a hosted service offered by National Stock Exchange of India Ltd
(NSE), BSE webx is offered by Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. for the benefit of investors
and traders. The above facilities aims at providing end to end capital market services
under one umbrella and it endeavors to deliver an enjoyable trading experience through
its cutting edge information, risk management and trading features. As NSE is talks
with BSE, shortly the ONLINE NET TRADING for BSE listed shares will be offered by
To an Investor, "NOW" and BSEwebx offers:
- A high speed, efficient order routing platform
- Capability to receive real time streaming quotes like a Trader Work Station
even on a Dial Up connection at high speeds
- Highly user friendly features for Trading, Digital Contract Notes and STP
- The powerful single sign on feature that empowers you to select your broker
even at the time of order entry
- Unlimited Mobility to operate from just about anywhere anytime – All you
require is an Internet connection and a PC/Laptop
- After Market Hours order entry capability
All investors including Resident as well as Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) can open
an account with BSEwebx. Individuals as well as Non- Individual entities like Sole
Proprietary, Partnership, corporate, firms, etc can also open a trading account.
Investors should register themselves on”NOW” (www.nowonline.in/now_home.html) / BSE webx (www.bsewebx.co.in) / CDSL (www.cdslindia.com).
The procedure for registration is given below:
- Log on to respective website.
- Go to the registration page and get themselves a Username and Password.
This shall be their master identity with NOW /BSEwebx
- On successful registration, you will receive an email informing you about
your master details and the password that you would need to log on to the system
the first time.
- Send us your intent to sign up with us as your broker through simple forms
available on the website
- Complete all the formalities of signing up us.
- Decide on the modules and features that you want to use in consultation
with your brokers – Electronic Contract Notes.
- Log on to NOW/ BSEwebx.com and enter the world